Sunday, December 19, 2021

Hello

 

Hello-

"My name is Thomas J. O'Meara. This website has a list of some of my record albums.  I am a music collector and have hundreds of albums and cds.  I am listing some of my spare or duplicate albums for sale here.  Albums will be shipped within two days of payment."

​

That was the text my Dad used for the original website I had set up for him.  We lost my Dad in 2015, but his love of music lives on.

​

I am one of his daughters, and make Quilts For Veterans, as well as being a Fine Artist, weaver, crocheter, knitter, and fan of antique sewing machines, something I also shared with my father.  I am selling some of my Dad's albums here.  They are for your listening pleasure, and for a reminder to write to your state officials and ask them to READ THEIR NAMES, BRING THEM HOME.

​

Thank you for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Toms78s dot com!

  Wow!  I have the website set up - please visit www.toms78s.com for listings of our albums and music.  I will be posting here with more co...